Welcome to Sydney Splashbacks, Sydney's premium kitchen glass splashbacks supplier & installer, At Sydney Splashbacks, we are focused on providing the best quotes and service with the highest levels of customer satisfaction – we will do everything we can to meet your expectations.With a variety of offerings to choose from, we’re sure you’ll be happy working with us. Look around our website and if you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact us via our same day quick reply email or Call us on 1300 556 685. Kitchen Splashback
Servicing all of Sydney metro.
- Painted Glass or Mirror Splashbacks Kitchen glass splashbacks, Bathroom splashback & Shop feature walls all types of glass splashback.
- Mirrors supplied & Installed Full length wall mirror, Splashback, Bathroom mirror gym mirrors
- Frameless , Semi Framed & Framed Glass Shower Screens standard or custom supplied & Installed
5 Powerful Benefits of Using Sydney Splashbacks Glass & Mirrors :
- Unlimited colors & Mirror Shades… when you deal with Sydney Splash Backs you can choose from a huge array of colors. From brilliant blues to passive apricots and all the colors of the rainbow we only deal with the best paints Dulux, Taubmans & British Paints. We also do Mirror Splashbacks Glass Splashbacks Pianted splashbacks
- Fast delivery … your order is processed and delivered to you at your premises within 7-12 business days of your order.
- Unlimited design … if you can create a design we can make it! Let your imagination run wild with ideas of shapes & colors. Create something unique on paper and our expert team will create it for you.
- Safety first … all our Glass and mirror kitchen splashbacks, are manufactured out of toughened safety glass which withstand heat and moisture.
- Guarantee on quality … when you get
your beautiful stained glass product it should always look as good as it did
the day you got it. Sydney Splash Backs Glass offers you a guarantee on
brightness on any dropping or fading of color. If your finished product looses
any of it's initial finished look then we will replace it free of charge
* Indicates a mandatory field.
TERMS & CONDITIONS powerpoints, switches, intercoms located next to sinks or cooktops can be moved at the installers discretion if not requiring the physical disconnection of cabling if the installer believes they are located to closely to the sink or cooktop to satisfy the installers safety concerns which a fee may be payable, we are not responsible to secure the power outlet in place however we will act in good faith. In the event licenced electrical work needs to be undertaken then we will provide a licenced contractor to undertake such works and client is liable for associated costs including but not limited to call out fee, disconnection and reconnection, relocation of power outlets or we may allow the client to nominate a contracotr depending on the situation and at our discretion.